1) Plan goals – keep a list of short and long term goals that you want to achieve so you can constantly think of them when working towards them.
2) Record progress – take before and after pictures so you can actually see the progress you’re making over time and it’ll motivate you to keep on going.
3) Plan your workouts – plan your training for the entire week before so you can stick to your schedule for the week. Also, make sure your work all areas of your body (strength, cardio, stretching) to maintain a balanced physique.
4) Track your diet – watching what you eat is 80% of the work and might be the hardest part when it comes to health for some people. Make sure you eat whole vegetables, fruits, lean proteins, and whole grains. Avoid processed foods and you’ll find your cravings slowly go away!
5) Water – aim to get enough water a day (2-3 liters is recommended) and keep a bottle with you the whole day. Instead of having those sugary sodas, juices, and energy drinks, just drink water, because that’s all your body really needs in fluids.
6) Convenience – try not to overwhelm yourself when trying to fit in your workouts. Make it work for you and make it convenient so it doesn’t interfere with your schedule and entire day so you can come back the next day willing to achieve your goals.
7) Sleep – people almost forget that rest is the key factor in growing and allowing your body to change. Around 8-10 hours of sleep is recommended daily. Rest is crucial if you want to see results!